If you are looking for a new grill, but don’t want to spend too much money on one, then this blog post is perfect for you. We have put together a list of the best 4 burner gas grills. All of these grills come with at least 4 burners which will cook your food faster and more evenly than smaller 2 or 3 burner grills. This means that you can get your BBQ cooked faster so that it’s ready to eat sooner!
Top 8 Best 4 Burner Gas Grills
1. Weber 62011001 Genesis II E-410 Liquid Propane Grill
Weber 62011001 Genesis II E-410 Liquid Propane Grill – use the power of grilling to feed your family. A large grilling area, high performance grilling system, and convenient side tables for prep are just what you need when feeding a big crowd or making dinner buy night feels like too much work. With the GS4 high performance grilling system (over 65 years in refinement) it’s never been easier for you make delicious meals with minimal effort. Simple instructions make using this grill foolproof. The best 4 burner gas grill is the perfect tool for outdoor entertaining.
– It’s easy to clean and maintain the grates.
– The grill is great for cooking multiple dishes at once.
-Cooking with Liquid Propane is more economical than cooking with gas.
-The porcelain enameled grates are easy to clean and they won’t rust or corrode like other grills.
– Know when to refuel before you get stranded.
– You’ll be able to cook with confidence knowing that you have a reliable product.
– Easily monitor your grill’s temperature with an app on your phone.
– The grill has four individual stainless steel burners with cast aluminum flavorizer bars, which are porcelain enameled.
– The Genesis II E-410 also has an electronic ignition system for each burner, infrared rear and hinged front mounted heat controls.
– Advantage 3-tier cooking grids with folding side tables that have tool hooks for hanging grilling tools or towel bars, dedicated full time grease management systems.
– The advantages of the Genesis II E-410 are that it is efficient with cooking space, easy to clean, and sturdy.
– Another advantage of this particular model is that Weber provides you with two different types of ignition systems (push button or electronic).
– The cast aluminum flavorizer bars are a nice addition because they keep the propane from touching the steel of the grill.
– It can be easily started using either push button or electronic ignition systems.
– The grill is also more compact and has a better design for storage, which means you can clean it more easily and it will fit in tight spaces.
– The disadvantage is that this model does not have a thermometer built into the lid like other Weber models do.
– Other disadvantages might include difficult assembly and bad instructions for assembly and users must provide their own tools for assembly if they don’t already have them on hand.
>>> No doubt, the Weber 62011001 Genesis II E-410 Liquid Propane Grill is one of the best 4 burner gas grill.
2. Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4 Burner Flat Top Gas Grill
The Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4 Burner Flat Top Gas Grill has exquisite features that make it the best. With adjustable heat-zones and a cooktop big enough for any occasion, this grill leaves nothing out! The versatility of the griddle top makes it easy to execute whatever you please: broiling, sauteing, stir fry. Finally, with four adjustable burners; cooking is made simpler and more convenient. Buy the best 4 burner gas grill to make your life easier.
– The Blackstone griddle is easy to use and simple to assemble.
– No need for charcoal or kerosene, just use a small amount of electricity!
– Cooks food faster and more evenly.
– Improve the quality of food with a griddle that heats evenly and doesn’t flare up like charcoal or kerosene.
– Easily assemble your grill in 10 minutes.
– Plenty of storage space for ingredients and cooking utensils.
– You’ll never have to worry about running out of propane because the tank is conveniently located underneath the griddle.
– The grill is easy to assemble and maintain, it’s durable and will last a long time.
– It comes with even heat distribution, so you can be sure your food will cook evenly and thoroughly.
– The stainless steel grates provide better searing than the porcelain-coated cast iron grates found on most other models.
– The heavyweight frames allow the base of the cooker to remain stable during high winds and heavy use.
– This model is easy to clean thanks to the porcelain-coated fire bowl.
– Blackstone 1554 is available at a good price, considering its features and quality of construction.
– Some customers complain that assembling this model takes too long.
– The door is made of thin material compared to other models in the same price range.
>>> All in all, this is truly one of the best 4 burner gas grill.
3. Weber Summit 7270001 S-470 Stainless-Steel 580-Square-Inch 48,800-BTU Natural-Gas Grill
The best 4 burner gas grill is a great addition to your back yard! The Weber Summit 7270001 S-470 Stainless-Steel is perfect for getting creative with your outdoor cooking. Through the abundance of features, you are left wondering how it will be nearly impossible to run out of options to grill! With a front-mounted control console, this barbecue has four stainless steel burners that offer individual burner ignition system. This means no more waiting around to get the coals ready for cooking because there are 0.3 inch diameter cooking grates and hooks on both work areas to hang utensils. There is also an enclosed cart where food can safely stay warm while cooking during inclement weather, as well as a thermometer so you can monitor heat levels at all times – not just when checking up on dinner.
– Easy to use and clean – Quick to heat up – Durable construction.
-It has a side burner, sear station burner, smoker burner, and rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner.
-You’ll never have to worry about running out of gas with this grill’s battery backup system.
– Make family gatherings more enjoyable with this easy to use, reliable grill that is always ready for action.
– Keep your food at the perfect temperature for hours.
– Ease of ignition with electronic ignition system (no need to keep track of lighters or long matches).
– High heat output – up to 500 degrees; highest in barbecues today
– Vast amount of control over burner valves to adjust heat levels for different dishes and items that require milder temperatures.
– Very good at maintaining high, even temperatures in stainless steel construction (nickel vents on side and top draw air in).
– High durability rating – won’t corrode easily from cooking spills which is good if you leave it outside year round.
– Easily accessible because the handles are designed so they don’t get too hot.
– Stainless steel design is aesthetically pleasing and looks good for years to come
– Porcelain enamel finish on cooking grates withstands rust and chipping better than most metal finishes.
– Initial cost of grill; some people might as a bit pricey because it is stainless steel and has electronic ignition system
– Porcelain enamel finish on grates is not as good as cast iron for maintaining heat but it will stand up to rust and chipping better than some other.
>>> Overall, we believe this is one the best 4 burner gas grill in terms of value on our list. In other words, you get a lot for what you pay.
4. Bull Outdoor Products 26038 Liquid Propane
Looking for a best 4 burner gas grill? The Bull Outdoor Products 26038 Liquid Propane Grill is designed to be perfect for everyday grilling. You can provide large scale events or just a nice summer dinner for the family with this grill. The 4 porcelain coated bar burners, each featuring 15, 000 BTU’s of cooking power and piezo igniters allow you to cook flavorful dishes in no time at all!
– Comes with a warming rack and porcelain coated grill grates for easy clean up.
– You’ll be able to cook like a pro and do it in half the time thanks to 60, 000 BTU’s of cooking power.
– You can always find a spot on the grill for whatever you want to make because of the generous size of the surface area!
– Low maintenance, self cleaning grates.
– Durable and easy to clean stainless steel construction.
– Innovative design that is perfect for outdoor environments.
– Your cooking area will have a sleek modern look.
– It has high durability due to its metal construction.
– It is able to reach temperatures up to 500 degrees which helps provide a good sear on food.
– There is storage space underneath the grill, making it easy for wood chips/charcoal starter
– Due to the high heat it provides, it is possible to grill meat and use a side burner to heat up side dishes
– It uses 8.8oz of propane per hour on low and 11.3oz of propane per hour on high.
– This particular model has wheels making it easy to transport around properties or from place to place during use.
– There is some rusting after consistent use.
– Some customers have found that the thermometer has faulty readings.
>>> This is the best 4 burner gas grill for family and friends. Get the perfect grill that fits your needs.
5. Weber 62016001 Genesis II E-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
The best 4 burner gas grill is here! The Weber Genesis II E-435 gas grill is the ultimate in backyard grilling, no matter what your demanding preferences are. This high performance gas grill features a long durable steel grate for best cooking experience. Hydraulic lift system makes it simple to raise & lower the lid or remove all cooking grates from the barbecue with ease! Assembles easily and stows quickly so you can maximize those time spent outdoors! The GS4 High Performance Grilling Systems sets the standard in the world of gas grilling and lands Weber in a class all its own.
– Sear station is easy to use and features a powerful heating element.
– It’s perfect for the home chef who wants to sear meat quickly and easily at home.
– The powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system will make your food taste better.
– The side burner is perfect for simmering BBQ sauce or sautéing veggies.
– Get a 10 year warranty, 100% Weber guarantee.
– It features 4 main stainless steel burners, each with its own dedicated ignition for easy starting.
– These burners are all capable of running up to 15,000 BTU’s of heat.
– The cooking grid above the grates is made of cast iron for excellent heat transfer and also it can hold even more heat than other materials like porcelain coated steel or stainless steel.
– Another great feature about this product is its high quality assembly material, which includes things like (but not limited to) stainless steel and cast iron.
– The parts of the grill rust prematurely because they are made out of steel instead of stainless steel or cast iron that wouldn’t rust over time.
– It does not come with an ash catcher so collecting debris such as ashes from underneath the grates will be difficult and make it harder to clean up afterwards.
>>> The Weber Genesis II E-435 is easily one of the best 4 burner gas grill.
6. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil Performance Stainless Steel 4-burner gas grill is a professional grade model that heats up quickly and efficiently. It’s perfect for a backyard party with family, or just cooking dinner for two. The porcelain cast iron grates ensure food never sticks to the surface, to help you cook your favorite dish every time. Its sleek stainless steel design also includes tempered safety glass windows so you can keep an eye on your meal as it cooks without worrying about health risks from high heat exposure. This is the best 4 burner gas grill has everything you need to get the job done right.
– Stainless Steel finish provides increased style and durability.
– Reliable electric ignition for easy starting.
– Porcelain coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning.
– The stainless steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking.
– Cast iron grates are rust resistant and made to last, so you won’t have to worry about them wearing out any time soon!
– Char-Broil 463377319 Performance is a powerful and easy to use gas grill for people with larger families.
– It has three stainless steel tube burners which can generate up to 36000 BTUs of heat energy, making it possible to cook food quickly and evenly all over the surface.
– This grill also features heavy duty steel construction, which ensures that it will last for a long time.
– This grill is very easy to use as it features push-button ignition and steel single-tube burner construction.
– It also comes with two side shelves and one stainless steel warming rack which essentially adds more space to place food or tools on.
– This grill comes with heavy duty cast iron cooking grates, which ensures that it is able to maintain a stable temperature and can continue cooking your food throughout the entire grilling process.
– Push-button ignition and single tube burner construction.
– The side burner doesn’t get nearly as hot as other models we’ve used in the past; this limits its usefulness.
– The grease trap is too small, which means you will have to empty it frequently if you enjoy high volume grilling sessions.
>>> Overall, we believe that this is one of the best 4 burner gas grill in terms of looks on our list. We love the sleek white look with the steel accents.
7. Monument Grills 4-Burner Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill
The best 4 burner gas grills are the ultimate in outdoor cooking. The Monument Grills 4-Burner Gas Grill is the ideal grill for home grilling. With an extraordinary 683 sq. in of total cooking space, this gas grill has ample room for your favorite dish! The frame features 304 grade Stainless steel which will not corrode or rust and will last a lifetime. Large cast iron cooking grids are super easy to grill on and they leave even marks behind every time. There’s nothing more satisfying than barbequing your favorite foods outside with friends around, so make sure you have all the equipment necessary to cook a memorable meal! This outdoor gas grill will fulfill any grilling necessities and it should be added to your list of supplies today!
– Powerful heat and performance.
– Cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking.
– Durable and efficient–easy to clean, maintain, and operate.
– Comes with a 5 year warranty.
– Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean.
– You’ll have a clean, efficient cooking space.
– A versatile grill that can be used for grilling, smoking, or baking.
– You’ll have a more reliable cooking experience with the electronic ignition system.
– The stainless steel design provides both durability and easy cleaning.
– It has four large cast iron cooking grates that are porcelain enameled for long lasting use.
– The heat is adjustable using the knobs that are positioned on each side of the unit providing quick access.
– There are two fold down shelves on either side perfect for cooking equipment or storage. There is also more space for tools or plates on top of them when they are folded down.
– Long lasting stainless steel burners provide resistance to rust making it durable . It has a one-year warranty.
– Its large cooking surface has enough room for 16 burgers or 32 hot dogs.
– Some users have found that the unit can be difficult to assemble. You may want to receive help from another person or check out a video tutorial online before assembling it.
>>> The best 4 burner gas grill from Monument is the best gas grill you’ll find anywhere.
8. RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill with Side Burner, Stainless Steel
The RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill with Side Burner is a great choice whether preparing and feeding a couple or a crowd you will find the space, power and control you need for success. This grill features 480 square inches of primary cooking area that are made of porcelain coated cast iron on two 686 -degree infrared rotisserie burners (high output of 20,000 watts out). The additional 180 square inches of warming area are porcelain-coated steel. With the side burner there’s an extra convenience feature to prepare sauces and side dishes. Each can safely cook large quantities with low flare-ups of food oil through advanced engineering. This is truly one of the best 4 burner gas grill.
– 11 Heat Settings For Precise Temperature Regulation.
– Stainless Steel Burners Provides 44k BTU’s Of Cooking Power.
– Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron Grates And Firebox Can Be Used Simultaneously.
– Locking Lid To Hold In Moisture And Heat.
– A fold away side table provides space saving convenience when not in use.
– A 240 sq inch primary cooking surface made out of porcelain enameled cast iron grates.
– This barbecue includes four stainless steel burners that can produce up to 32,000 BTUs per hour each.
– It also features a front mounted control panel and side mounted tables on both sides of the grill (for extra food prep space).
– Each burner is equipped with its own pre-set regulator valve with individual settings.
– Many users have commended the quality of this product’s stainless steel frame and tables as well as its high grade cooking grates.
– This product is equipped with a propane tank locking system so that you can easily switch tanks without worrying about spills or accidents.
– It features an easy access gas connection for those quick changes between propane tanks as well as a removable drip tray.
– Users have criticized the product’s assembly instructions as being unclear and lacking detail, although they agree it is a relatively simple unit to put together.
>>> Thanks for checking out our picks for the best 4 burner gas grill.
Buying Guides on The Best 4 Burner Gas Grill
Gas grills are very popular, and if you’ve considered buying one, then it’s worth taking some time to learn more about them. We’re certainly not trying to talk you into or out of buying a gas grill here – only educate so that you can make the best decision for yourself based on your individual requirements.
What is a Gas Grill?
A gas grill is an outdoor cooking device powered by natural gas or propane which burns the gas in order to heat the grate where food is placed for grilling. Natural gas grills are often larger than propane ones because they have bigger burners, but this isn’t always the case. There are fairly wide differences between brands when it comes to how space there is between the burner and the grate. If your grill doesn’t heat evenly, it can lead to food not cooking properly and this is frustrating – so pay attention to any complaints in reviews about uneven heat when deciding which grill to buy.
A gas grill uses a burner which must be lit with a match or a convenient electronic ignition system in order for the burners to work. Some have two burners while others have many more, although they are generally more expensive than models with fewer burners. Burners come in different sizes from small ones that produce high heat for searing steaks or grilling vegetables, bigger ones that provide medium heat levels for grilling most foods and larger burners that will accommodate lower intense cooking methods such as smoking.
What Can Be Cooked on a Gas Grill?
If you’re looking for a grill that can do it all, then the answer is ‘virtually anything’. Even though many of us tend to think of gas grills as being great at cooking burgers and steaks, they also make wonderful barbecue ribs , tasty roast chickens and whole turkeys. We may associate them with summertime dining when we eat al fresco with family and friends, but you can certainly use them in colder weather too. Just add some extra coals if necessary when using the grill in cooler temperatures so that you get good results. Some people even find that their grills cook better when it’s chilly outside!
>>> You can make exceptional grilled and BBQ dishes with one of the best 4 burner gas grills.
What Are The Benefits of Owning a Gas Grill?
The main benefit of a gas grill is the speed with which it heats up. It takes only ten to fifteen minutes for them to reach temperature so you can get cooking without waiting for too long. This makes them very convenient if you want your meal ready in a hurry or are entertaining guests when there isn’t much time to spare before you need to eat.
Gas grills are also easy to clean, largely because of the enclosed design that means that fat and other byproducts of cooking stay within the device when things are heated up. You don’t have to worry about flare-ups when using a gas grill either, because the flames stay below the grate where they should be rather than rising in an uncontrolled way towards your food as do in an open barbecue pit.
What Are the Disadvantages of Owning a Gas Grill?
Natural gas or propane canisters need to be refilled every few months if you’re using your grill almost daily – so this isn’t exactly self-contained. The other thing that some people don’t like about gas grills is that food doesn’t get quite as tasty when cooked over them compared with charcoal grills, although it’s often only apparent when cooking certain meats. Many users say that meat cooked on gas will taste more like steamed meat than barbecued meat, but there are simple workarounds (such as wood chips) which can help to add smoky flavors to the grilled foods. If you love barbecue then you should go for an electric charcoal grill , but if you need something that’s on the gas side then a gas grill is what you’re looking for.
How do you clean a gas grill?
Gas grills are extremely convenient because they can be preheated within minutes and ready to use after you turn them on. Limiting the number of tools needed for cooking, storing away the grill is easy as well. The simplicity that comes with gas grills has its cost though. As opposed to charcoal grills, the heat source cannot be removed from the grill itself, which means it is difficult to thoroughly clean up inside of these grills.
Even the best 4 burner gas grill need to be looked after properly, just like other expensive grills. Here’s what you need to do:
#1. Put your hand in a plastic glove or cover your whole arm with a plastic bag so that no residue will touch your skin. This is important- if you want to avoid hiccups and nausea, don’t any chances!
#2. Turn the grill on and let it heat up. Make sure the protective grate above the heat source is not there- you need to adjust this first or else your cleansing efforts might be for nothing!
#3. While waiting, fill a large plastic garbage bag with some hot water. Make sure to seal off the opening (if you haven’t already), as we are going to use this bag like a pressure washer on the inside of the grill.
#4. When gas grills are heated enough, all grease and debris will turn into ash that will be easy to remove through regular cleaning methods. The problem is that these ashes usually stick themselves between small crevices, which can lead to an ongoing battle against residue buildup. To remove them effectively, take the plastic bag of hot water, open it up and place it over the grill grate. Soon you will see all of that ash pouring out through your pressure washer!
#5. To make sure no ash remains stuck on the inside of your grill, rinse off with a hose or pour more hot water inside. Now adjust the protective grate above the heat source back into its proper position-that’s what you removed to access all those ashes in there!
#6. Wipe down the outside surfaces with a damp cloth and open up your grill cover again. If there are any visible stains leftover on it, rub them away with some dishwashing liquid using an old toothbrush. You can also sprinkle baking soda onto stubborn marks, leave it overnight and rinse it out in the morning.
#7. Finally, clean the edges of your grill cover with a Lawn Mower Blade or you can also use a flat head screwdriver to remove any residue.
#8. Once all the cleaning is done, turn off your grill and let it cool down before putting away. Now that you’ve learned how to clean a gas grill , take care not to neglect this crucial step next time. Not only will it help prevent future buildups, but knowing the inner workings of the whole unit itself might definitely offer an edge over other grilling enthusiasts!
What Are The Most Common Mistakes People Make When Using 4 Burner Gas Grills?
There are many mistakes people make when using 4 burner gas grills. The most common ones are:
– Not cleaning the grill properly after each use. This can cause dangerous build-up of grease and residue which can lead to a fire.
– Not reading the manufacturer’s instructions carefully. This can result in improper use of the grill and could also be dangerous.
– Failing to keep the grill at a safe distance from buildings, trees, or other combustible objects. This could cause a fire to start somewhere else if the grill flames get too close.
– Not checking the propane levels before starting to cook. This can lead to running out of propane while cooking, which can be very dangerous.
– Not using the grill lid while cooking. This can cause food to cook unevenly and can also be a fire hazard.
– Putting too much food on the grill at once. This can block the airflow and cause the grill to heat up too quickly, potentially causing a fire.
– Using an inappropriate cooking method for the food being cooked. For example, grilling meat on direct high heat can produce dangerous flare-ups.
– Not wearing proper safety gear when cooking on a gas grill, such as long sleeves, pants, closed-toe shoes, and a hat. This can help prevent serious burns in the event of an accident.
– Trying to move a hot grill without using oven mitts. This can lead to serious burns.
– Not allowing the grill to cool down completely before storing it. This can cause the grill to rust and could also be a fire hazard.
By following these tips, you can safely enjoy cooking on your 4 burner gas grill!
FAQs about The Best 4 Burner Gas Grill
How long do gas grills last?
Gas grill owners may ask themselves how long do gas grills last? If you are in the market for a new gas grill, then there’s no better time than right now to find out. Gas grills can cost anywhere from $99 at your local Walmart all the way up to several thousand dollars for high end Weber models. The best 4 burner gas grill should last for long years, and be repairable if necessary.
But what if I told you that most mid range and premium brand name outdoor grills will last 10 years or more if properly maintained? Yes, really! This is actually true. There are many factors to consider when purchasing a new gas grill like price, features, BTUs (British Thermal Units), food capacity, warranty length etc., but don’t forget about overall build quality, which plays an equally important role in the durability of the grill. And while it is not always possible to determine how long a specific model will last based on limited information, you can usually get an idea about the quality of the grill by looking for common manufacturing defects.
Some things to watch out for when shopping around
One thing that may indicate low quality (and therefore shorter useful life) is plastic housing . For general outdoor use, there’s no reason why you should tolerate lower priced grills having flimsy plastic housings – if they don’t hold up well in the backyard, imagine what they might be like at a campsite or tailgate party! The vast majority of premium brand gas grills have solid stainless steel bodies and control panels which last for many years and if scratched can be polished back to a shine.
Lousy workmanship is another thing to watch out for when shopping around. Cheaply made grills are often manufactured with sharp unfinished edges, uneven seams, improperly seated burners etc – yes, these are things you might not notice right away at the store but will quickly become annoyances after setting up your shiny new grill in your backyard or patio. You’ll also want to look over the control knobs very carefully because they’re usually what breaks first on lower end models – it’s nothing too serious, but replacing them isn’t cheap either!
Another common problem with cheaper gas grills is inadequate ventilation, which results in the accumulation of grease inside the cooking chamber leading to a potential fire hazard. While not a common issue on most grills, you can check for this problem by looking inside the cooking chamber after running the grill at medium to high heat for several minutes. If there is so much smoke that you cannot see it from your patio, don’t buy it!
A final thing to keep in mind when buying a new gas grill is build quality of the materials used to construct it. For example, one of my personal gripes with Weber grills is that they use very thin metal which dents and bends way too easily (even if you’re careful). The same goes for the thin chrome plating used on many models – these things usually wear out long before anything and replacements are not cheap!
>>> Even though we were looking for the best 4 burner gas grill, quality and durability were still high on our list of expectations.
How do I light a gas grill?
– First, do not attempt to light the grill if it is extremely windy.
– If your grill has a lid (most charcoal grills do), close the lid and let the briquettes burn for about 5 minutes. This will help them reach an optimum temperature for ignition.
– Open the gas tank before you light the grill; this allows any air remaining in the hose to escape.
– Turn on one of your front burners, making sure that it is on low heat (the knob pointing downward).
– Hold a long-handled lighter or match directly over one of the burners, then slowly turn up the heat until your grill reaches its desired cooking temperature (about 500 degrees Fahrenheit/250 degrees Celsius).
– Now you can turn off this burner and work with your other burners in a similar fashion. This will give you more control over the cooking temperature of your grill.
Can gas grills explode (especially, best 4 burner gas grills)?
Yes, gas grills can explode. This is why it is very important to read and follow all safety instructions when using a gas grill. If any of the safety precautions are ignored and the grill malfunctions, there could be serious consequences including injury and property damage. Exploding gas grills do happen; however, they are extremely rare. It is not likely that anyone reading this will ever experience an explosion from their own or someone else’s grill; but if you do, please let us know in the comment section below. We would love to hear about your story!
What is the difference between a side burner and a sear station?
A sear station is typically located on one of the sides of a grill either right below one of the burners or in some cases it’s all by itself. This area would give you an additional source of radiant heat to bring a steak up to temperature before finishing it off with a blast of flame from one of the other burners. The sear station’s design is very similar to a griddle in that it has a lot of surface area and thus heats up faster than the rest of the grill. A side burner , on the other hand, would be just as you have heard; it comes out from underneath your grill and allows you to place pots or pans upon without having them touch any part of your main cooking surfaces. Like a sear station, they also come in different BTU outputs depending upon how powerful they are; however, they typically range anywhere between 10,000 and 20,000 BTUs whereas sears stations can go upwards of 55,000 BTUs.
What is the first thing you do on a gas grill?
What goes in and what comes out of it makes the difference between a good grilling experience and an horrific one. The following aren’t official rules, but if you violate these guidelines then people will think you’re a little bit dim. Am I clear? Good, let’s begin:
– Make sure your propane tank is turned off. This should be common sense, but people forget because they’re too eager to get cooking. If it’s empty, return your tank to its cage immediately so nobody falls over it by accident—I can’t stress this enough!
– Light your torch. Wait until the other torches have been lit before you do. This is common courtesy, no matter how strong your desire to get cooking.
– After you’ve ignited your gas grill, wait at least 45 seconds before putting food on it. DO NOT put food on your grill in the first 10 seconds. This causes flare-ups and will ruin the taste of your meal! And nobody likes food with an acrid aftertaste…
– Finally, if someone else is still lighting their torch, don’t begin grilling immediately when yours is lit—this is not only inconsiderate; it’s downright rude. You wouldn’t want to do that to another person! Be patient and allow them time to finish what they’re doing—you might be waiting 5 minutes or you might be waiting half an hour, but it’s worth the wait so you can avoid “grill rage.”
>>> See more: Best 4 burner gas grill | How to Choose the Best Gas Grill
With so many great options to choose from, it can be hard narrowing down your choice. That’s why we wanted to break down the top 8 best 4 burner gas grills on the market today and help you find one that suits your needs perfectly! Whether you want a durable grill with plenty of space for cooking or something more compact, our list has what you need. You won’t regret investing in one of these high-quality grills if you are looking for longevity as well as superior performance this summer! Don’t forget to share with us about your choice with the best 4 burner gas grill!
You may like this: The best 3 burner gas grill